On this page, you will find interactives and quizzes regarding health that you can use.
Kettering Health Network
- Achieving a Healthy Lifestyle Quiz Do you believe you live a healthy lifestyle? This short quiz is designed to help evaluate your lifestyle based on information available on healthful living.
- Heart Disease Risk Quiz Take the following Heart Disease Risk Quiz to help identify your risk of heart attack.
- Mental Health Quiz The screening is provided so that you may quickly and easily learn if a professional consultation would be helpful to you.
- Pain Management Quiz Test your knowledge about pain management…
- Sleep Disorders Quiz Do you have difficulty falling asleep at night, staying asleep or staying awake during the day? Take our sleep quiz to determine if you suffer from a sleep disorder.
Loma Linda University Health
- Acid Reflux (GERD) Risk Assessment Most people get an occasional bout of heartburn—that burning feeling in the chest about a half-hour after eating. But if you get it often, you may have GERD.
- Breast Cancer Risk Assessment Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women (other than skin cancer). This short assessment will help you determine if you have major risk factors for breast cancer.
- Colorectal Cancer Risk Assessment Cancer of the colon or rectum (colorectal cancer) usually develops slowly, over several years. Take this simple assessment to learn about your risks for colorectal cancer.
- Coronary Artery Disease Assessment Coronary artery disease (CAD) is the most common type of heart disease. Determine your risk for developing CAD using this assessment tool.
- Endometriosis Risk Assessment Endometriosis is a common condition among women. It affects about 1 in 10 women of childbearing age. Find out if you’re at risk for it.
- Lung Cancer Risk Assessment Lung cancer is a cancer that starts in the lungs. The major cause of lung cancer is smoking cigarettes. Learn about risk factors for lung cancer by taking this short assessment.
- Osteoporosis Risk Assessment Osteoporosis is a disease that slowly weakens bones until they break easily. People who have a broken bone related to osteoporosis often experience a downward turn in their overall health.
- Postpartum Depression Assessment Having a baby is a life-changing event, so it’s completely normal to feel a bit overwhelmed. However, if your spirits are down despite your new bundle of joy, it may be a sign of postpartum depression. Take our online assessment to help determine your risk.
- Stress Trigger Assessment Too much stress can affect both your emotional and physical health. This assessment will help you identify your life “stressors.”
- Type 2 Diabetes Risk Assessment The questions in this assessment ask about risk factors—conditions that may put you at risk for developing type 2 diabetes.
- Understanding Your Response to Stress Recognizing the symptoms of stress in your life is one step toward managing it. This assessment will help you learn your particular stress symptoms.