The Bible Catalog has a selection of Bibles and Bible-related resources
Here’s a few highlights of what you’ll find in this excellent family Bible: • The authorized King James Version, including the Old and New Testaments
• Between Malachi to Matthew—a summary of world history occurring in the transition from the Old to the New Testament
• A general outline of the books of the Bible
• Chronology of the Bible—dates of the many events described in the biblical text
• The laws of the Bible—the 10 Commandments and civil laws on everything from abortion to wills (alphabetically arranged)
• Pages on the teaching of the Scriptures concerning marriage, including spaces for marriage/wedding records
• A biblical dictionary, index and concordance, more than 200 pages of names and subjects, alphabetically arranged for easy reference
• Illustrated history of the books of the Bible summarized
• An 80+ page section entitled “Men and Women of Color in the Bible,” which traces the heritage of races and colors
• Pages for recording your own family history and genealogy
• Portraits and testimonials of famous black men and women on the importance of the Bible to them
• “Helps to Bible Study”—a 32-page section describing the best methods of approach, along with suggestions of important subjects to pursue
• Large easy-to-read typeface
• All quotations from Jesus Christ printed in red
The Keepsake Family Bible – Heirloom Black Binding
The Keepsake Family Bible is no ordinary Bible—it is a beautiful heirloom that your family will treasure for generations. The words in this sacred book will provide your family members with healing and hope. Reading your Bible for morning and evening worship will fill your home with love as well as provide your family with joy, stability, direction, and meaning. It will be the most important book that you will ever own.
This Bible Includes
• More than 300 beautiful works of art
• Maps, charts, and historical outlines provide deeper understanding of the text
• A large picture timeline unfolds to nearly three feet
• High-quality materials and durable finishing ensure years of use and exploration • Two ribbon markers help you keep your place • More than 180 pages of study materials help shape and enhance your time in the Word, including: a 27-topic Bible study, a harmony of the Gospels, a chronology of the Bible, the miracles of Jesus, a Bible reading plan for the year, introductions to each book, and more
Hace muchos anos cada familia guardaba una Biblia familiar para leerla juntos, registrar los eventos importantes de la familia y legarla a futuras generaciones. Usted puede fortalecer sus tradiciones familiares con esta Biblia gigante, ilustrada a todo color, y junto a su familia disfrutarla con las generaciones venideras. La letra es grande y legible, y el lenguaje de la versión Torres Amat enseñara a sus hijos las hermosas palabras y expresiones del castellano.
Bible Adventure DVD 5 Volumes
Fascinating stories of how God relates to His people, the video-based Bible Adventure Series features true Bible accounts told in a warm, natural, story-telling style which focuses on the lessons to be learned. Ginger, the storyteller, is placed in a setting that has a visual relationship to the story itself, drawing your children into the story and stimulating their imaginations. These delightful Bible adventures can be used alone or in conjunction with The Bible Story series of children’s books.
How to Use These Videos
- Read the story to your child from an easy-to-understand version of the Bible, such as a children’s version.
- Watch the video story with them.
- Review the story by reading it to them from The Bible Story.
What’s In the Bible Adventure Series?
Each volume contains two programs (1:13-50 indicates vol. 1, pages 13-50):
- The Creation Story. Genesis 1:1-31, 2:1, 2; The Bible Story, 1:13-50.Adam and Eve. Gen. 2-3; The Bible Story, 1:61-77.
- Noah and the Ark. Gen. 6-8; The Bible Story, 1:101-123.Samuel– Prophet of God. 1 Sam.1-3; The Bible Story, 3:145-154.
- Joseph, The Dreamer. Gen. 37; The Bible Story, 2:40-50. Joseph, The Ruler. Gen.39-47; The Bible Story, 2:51-72.
- Baby Moses. Ex.1:1-2:10; The Bible Story, 2:79-88. Moses, The Deliverer. Ex. 2:ll-12:51; The Bible Story, 2:101-126.
- Wandering in the Wilderness. Ex. 13-20, 32, 33; The Bible Story, 2:127-176. The Battle of Jericho. Joshua 6; The Bible Story, 3:85-91.
- David and Goliath. 1 Samuel 16 & 17; The Bible Story, 4:9-16. Queen Esther. Book of Esther; The Bible Story, 6:131-154
- Jonah and the Whale. Book of Jonah; The Bible Story, 6:177-187. Samson and Delilah. Judges 13-16; The Bible Story, 3:130-136
- The Fiery Furnace. Daniel 3; The Bible Story, 6:33-43. Daniel in the Lion’s Den. Daniel 6; The Bible Story, 6:55-59.
- The Birth of Jesus. Matt.1:18-25; 2:1-23; The Bible Story, 7:9-56. When Jesus Grew Up. Luke 2; 3:1-16; 4:1-15; The Bible Story, 7:100-118.
- The Crucifixion. Mark 15 & 16; The Bible Story, 9:73-128. Our Heavenly Home. Isaiah 65:17-25, Rev. 21:1-5, 11-27, Rev.22:1-5; The Bible Story, 10:201-208.
This Family Bible is of superior quality. Easily one of the most elegant ever published, this Bible will enrich the beauty and Christian spirit of your home now and for generations to come. This deluxe Family Bible is an ideal gift for weddings, anniversaries, housewarmings, holidays — for any special occasion! Included in this distinctive Bible is a Dictionary, Index and Concordance with more than 10,000 entries in alphabetical order. With its comprehensive supplemental material, this edition is more than a deluxe family Bible. It is a complete Bible study course that demonstrates to the Christian family the beauty of the word of God and helps them to mine its riches. Preferred by readers for study and for devotion, the Authorized King James Version is the perfect text for a Bible designed to last for generations.
The Bible Story set contains more than 400 Bible stories for school-age children. Every page has full color illustrations that give life to the story, captivating the attention, and helping them to understand its context. The stories are presented in simple language and teach children moral values, principles, and the way to God.
Facts About The Bible Story Set
- 411 stories that are easy to read and understand
- 1,200 full-color illustrations
- Stories are true to the Bible
- 1,950 pages in ten volumes, hardcover
- Available in both English and Spanish
Share Biblical Values With Your Children
Hundreds of thousands of children have enjoyed the simple writing in The Bible Stories.They love to visualize the adventures of the Bible’s great heroes. And as they read about these heroes, they absorb the values that are so important to a happy life—values like honesty, courage, justice, and kindness.
They begin to see the spiritual truths that The Good Book has preserved for us for thousands of years. They even begin to understand some Bible prophecies.
In the same way that the Bible has changed the lives of countless people, The Bible Stories will also have a positive effect on your children.
Prepare Your Children For Life
Each short, five-minute chapter in The Bible Story can help give your children the strength to stand up to the temptations they face. Each story can help build a foundation of values upon which your children can establish happy and successful lives.
Ways To Use The Set
- Bed-time stories for children or grandchildren.
- Bible curriculum for a homeschooling program.
- Children’s stories for church services and VBS.
- Morning or evening devotionals for families with young children.
- Enjoyable reading for adults to familiarize yourself with Bible stories.
What Others Are Saying
“Our little Sharee is not quite three yet, but one of the many things we’re looking forward to is introducing The Bible Story series to her. We’ve already started with some books for younger children, but as a teacher, I know how exciting these books will be for Sharee when she gets to an age where she can really use her imagination. My teaching experience has taught me how valuable they can be, both as Biblical references and as reading aids for children as they advance in skills. You can believe these books will be important parts of our family library for years to come.” -Victoria and Gregg R
“As a single parent, I feel a strong responsibility for giving my Jenny the best possible start in life. That includes teaching her about the Bible and spiritual things. These books really help. They present Bible principles in a way that children can understand. My mother read these books to me, and even so, I find something new every time I read them. Can you imagine that? Jenny’s a second-generation Bible Story child, and I love it.” –Brenda L.
“These are some of the best books for children we’ve ever found. They explain everything for the children while staying close to the Biblical stories. Reading them with Edwin and Paula helps to draw our family closer together. We think they’re beautiful books, too—so bright and colorful. That’s one of the things we think people will like best about them.” –Ana and Gregorio R.